Sunday, October 27, 2013

Krispy Kreme

Yesterday



Meet up with the cliques @ Boat Quay for Boris 21st birthday dinner! Their timing super rubber-band as usual! Waited a long time with Baby & we're feeling super famished~ Lols.

Mookata at Tom-yum Kungfu. Super warm & perspiring after the meal! We all smelled like roasted pigs X.X

Booked tickets for 'Escape Plan' @ Cineleisure. 4.5 out of 5 stars! Awesome movie :p Hehe. Exciting.

Babyboy got me this My Melody screen protector, Hees! Super loved (:


Today


Had a difficult night falling asleep again ): Sobs. Baby said I actually told him in the morning that I'm very poor thing cos I couldn't sleep :x Lols! He came back early from work today, happy! Had a short nap & I went to prepare.

Heads to complete our mission of the day, queue for Krispy Kreme doughnuts @ Tangs. The queue is quite long... After 10 mins in line, a female staff approached us & allowed me to take orders and collect the doughnuts immediately. Wa super happy! HEHE. Pregnant privilege :p No doubt the same taste I tried before at Tokyo~




After the craze, we settled our dinner at din tai fung. Ok another place to queue ~.~ Waited for about 30 mins? Satisfied and we left back to Tangs, then home sweet home ^^


Super Kiasu, we wrapped up the remaining doughnuts in cling wrap cos we're afraid other food smells get absorbs into it :x Hah!

Now with Baby in the living room watching teevee. Gonna head to the room soon~ tadah!

No comments:

Post a Comment