Sunday, October 6, 2013

38 weeks : I'm due soon !

Holla~ Currently in my 38 weeks! Shit, time really flies just like this T.T Ahhhh~ 




I've packed 3/4 of my hospital bag, partly because I couldn't choose what to wear for discharge & sleeping. Lols ~ Anyway, I actually wished to blog or write a diary over my pregnancy so I can look back in the future. Well, I'm just super lazy and I just spend my free time browsing through twitter/fb/instagram/videos/dramas. So it's really very good that I'm updating a little bit :p

I've downloaded some horrow shows for me to watch after my birth, HEHE. Been too long since I caught horror movies, and few days back while I was in the cinema, " Insidious 2 " was playing it's trailer and I almost freaked out :/ Yea that's how bad it is that I wonder if I can ever watch horror shows again.

Started my Maternity leave on thursday, 3rd October. I'm due anytime, I hope not too long... Been playing GTA 5 for the past few days, my boy was somehow addicted to it too, hehs. Ohya, re-watching 犀利人妻 too!

Starting to become a fat & lazy pig ~.~ I did went out today though. Toa Payoh ~ Hougang ~ Bugis ~ Capella Hotel for Caroline's birthday. Yeaaa ^^v Heading to Baby Expo tomorrow, then if possible to Vivian's son 1st birthday at Jurong. Supposed to meet up with Sweetheart today but missed out.

Ohyaaa~ Super craving for bobo chacha la!! My boy came back with bobor hitam in the morning cos it ran out at the place he was at. While at Bugis, it also ran out of it too T.T Kns.

Ok shall go and edit some pictures taken today so I can add some into this post or my next posts :p Sayonara earthlings! I hope I can do some other updates soon. Good luck to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment