Tuesday, October 22, 2013

1st Year Anniversary

Hi~ It's our first year anniversary yesterday! It's a very simple special day because of my big tummy :p Hmm. Practically spent our day at home watching series of movies, lol. Finally went to prepare myself at evening.

Out for dinner with Hao n Luv at Holland Village's Sushi Tei (: Hehe, bloated. Heads to Island Creamery afterwards for Ice-cream & apple pie. Was thinking where to go but there's really no place so we headed home & watched Pirates of the Caribbean.


So it has been donkey years since I made cards, or none? Totally stuck & no ideas when I started, just bang my way through with the words and decors. Ok I know it's not very creative but I spent a lot of time and brain cells on it x.x LOL.

Here, I really wish to thank my Baby for everything. Words can't do justice for my appreciation. I'm grateful for this beautiful love that God has blessed on me (: A year may not be long, and I'm sure there will be more bumpy roads ahead but indeed, it's a fabulous year for the both of us (: I will always stick to you like a super glue just like how you got stuck with me, Hehe.

I can't wait for the plans we made to be in action! At the same time, I just wish for time to be slow whenever we're together.

No comments:

Post a Comment