Saturday, October 19, 2013

Officially 40 weeks



Stay-home Saturday, no? I did managed to stay through most part of the day, heh :) Woke at noon today, Baby packed my favorite porridge & brewed bird nest for me ♡ Watched teevee then I went to take a nap for about 3-4 hours? Baby went out to pack dinner, chicken cutlet fried rice~ And we continued with the teevee and our new flavored Ben & Jerry's Ice cream, "Half-baked" :P Yumz.

Carine then cabbed over to our place cos she's extremely bored, LOL. She watched the tv with us. Then Baby brought us out to Jalan Leban's Hong Kong Cafe to have some drinks and toasts.

Still, no signs of labour yet. I've hit the 40 weeks mark! By Thursday, I'm really gonna induce~ Hope my doctor will go with it.



Updates for yesterday - 18 Oct Friday

Went out only in the evening to Causeway Point for movie - Special ID. Had dinner first @ The Manhatten Fish Market with luv and hao. Movie is great but not as fabulous as I thought it would be. Maybe 3.5 stars out of 5. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment