Saturday, October 12, 2013

We are waiting with lots of love



Aloha. I know it's kinda late but I would like to blog before I turn in. Hmm, seeing posts about people heading to USS for halloween horror night! Been there the previous year with my boy, Lydia and Mogan. It was so much fun & freaking out. Back then, me and baby just got to knew each other, hehz. Was a bit sad that we couldn't hit there this halloween, but my baby promised to bring me next year :p & I jokingly told him that our second bb definitely have to wait !

** Ohya~
Caught " About time " with baby, sweetheart and cliques just now. Before that we had Pizza hut~ The show is errrr, not too nice and not too bad. Contents about some guy that can travel back in time, it runs in his blood. After the movie, baby said " if I'm able to travel in time, I would go back to Pizza Hut and not book for tickets for this show " Lmao :p

**


Love baby wearing yellow tops, looks so attractive to me :p 

For the past few days, I've been pestering baby to bring me to look at Sunglasses around Town, anyway I did eyed on a pair a couple of days ago at Toa Payoh. So... Baby was afraid I am would be in impulse to buy if he really did bring me to Town. So...

TADAH ! He was forced to surprise me earlier with this advance 1st year anniversary present :p HEHE. He says that I always spoil his surprises x.x Haha.

He never fail to secretly accomplish my wishlists, which made me really shy at times. ANYWAY, I would like to save my 1 Year Anniversary speeches on the actual day! So baby, now it will just be Thank You! Hehe. I really love the glasses very much ^^ xoxoxoxoxoxoxo!! Loves ~





Now I know the reason why my little boy is still enjoying in my tummy. Look at my friends~ They wanted to bite, swallow and pinch him X.X Thus I conclude that my little boy is really too afraid to come into this world :p HAHA. Ok la, no joke. I really find it hard and aching to walk or even sit upright now ):

Even baby is getting really anxious and he's speaking to my tummy everyday asking when is the little one coming out, ahaha~ So, don't be afraid, mama & papa waiting for you with lots of love!

Oyasumi ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment