Friday, October 18, 2013

Hitting my due date


Hi darlings! As usual, updating at this unearthly hours :p Heh.

I just re-installed maplestory, got some problems with the patch or what :/ Er, although I didn't really play it but I may get to during my confinement? Hehe. Ok, I'm really afraid of boredom cos many said I've to take plenty of rests and let the nanny do the work for the first two weeks? Maid is coming in next month too, there'll be so many people in the house living togetherrr~

Went to the clinic today, baby and me had the idea of inducing labour, but well doctor said it is not advisable cause there's a risk of ending up c-section. So......... We still got to wait! & actually I'm due this Saturday already T.T Sighs. Now, it's so difficult even for me to sit/stand/walk/lie !!!

I can't imagine I have to wait further more when it's so hard for me to walk around, it's extremely boring!! Ok I know confinement I'll be stuck at home for a month... ): Sighz. What to do? My little one still doesn't want to see the world yet. Everyday I'm having friends/relatives asking repeatedly is my little one coming out? Hmm...


Got Cartier's fur groomed to puppy cut. As I'm unable to comb or handle his fur during my confinement :/ Hmm. He was vaccinated today too. Now he's behaving very weird... Like vomiting/diarrhea/scratching non-stop... Urgh, no idea why!

Byebyeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment