Thursday, August 14, 2014

Red & white


I'm still so vexed over Jarius 1st birthday celebration! The venues are such a headache.

I really wish to book NSRCC but it's too inconvenient for the guests. And again, Orchid Country Club is a good choice but I can't order food catering & parties are not allowed to be held in their hotel rooms ):

Before, I actually thought of holding it in indoor playgrounds. The point is I don't have many kiddos friend and it would really be a waste!

I'm still pondering over the themes but this can be decide much later. Most probably will be either Mickey mouse Or Baby Mickey.

National day - Baby brought us out to Marina for the fireworks & so coincidently I wore red top and a white bottom :/

Wanted to snap shots with Jarius but he cannot stop moving! ):

We're supposed to watch from the bridge but got chased off by the guards cos they actually closed the bridge to prevent people from enjoying the most perfect view!! :@ In the end, our view from the ground is blocked by the trees. Pffft
Yesterday - Quickly prepared myself cos I woke at 2pm. Drove over to Bukit Panjang to fetch Valerie to Jurong Point. To our dismay, Kuishinbo is closed from 3pm to 530pm T.T We were so famished already!

We got Laoban to fill out tummy a little. Bought some toys @ kiddy palace. Finally at 530pm, we rushed to queue for Kuishinbo!

I wanted to get gold chain for Baby but seriously I rather not buy it. Shall think of another present for Baby's birthday, I still have about 3 months! Look at the picture above! For this thin, it's already 1.5k and it's quite short! Bad investment if I go for the heavier ones.

Shall go catch my last 3 episodes of 真爱遇到他!

No comments:

Post a Comment