Sunday, August 10, 2014

Black Hair Salon X Steamboat n BBQ


Pardon for my man's silly face. He just love to pose with either a neutral look or a dramatic expression! 

Two weeks ago on a Friday, I booked an appointment with Black Hair Salon with no preference of any stylist. Judging from Angeline's blog post on her several times with them, I'm more determined to get myself settled there.

Brought my son & maid along, not because I wanted to torture them to wait for me, it's because my maid wanted to go shopping. Black Hair Salon is located at The Bencoolen, in case you're unaware it's in the Bugis area.

Upon reaching, I was greeted and Nick was appointed as my hair stylist. I was quite excited & somehow afraid that the outcome would be not something I expected as I didn't exactly describe what I want.

Nick consulted me in regards to what type of hair colour I prefer. As I couldn't really make up my mind, he asked me to take my time as I needed to go through the bleaching process first to rid off my previous colour. 

First round done. I was described as a Merlion from a stranger while I was taking a break before proceeding to the next process. I told Nick I would want something blonde on the outer layer and pink under layer. So, he picked Platinum Ash Violet & pink plus purple under layer. For the under layer, they're actually using another type of dye, 'Elumen'. I think it's something similar to crazy colour like LaRiche but personally I feel that Elumen is way better!

There will be other hair stylist assisting with the dyeing, washing & blow-drying as it will be much faster that way. Also Nick is quite busy that day!

 Tadah~

I absolutely loved the outcome!!! It's totally what I wanted and I was very more than impressed.
Nick specially mixed in purple so that the under layer wouldn't look too boring & did I forgot to say he's also very meticulous with my hair?!

Ya I know I mentioned platinum ash violet but the 'violet' can't be captured in photos! :(


How is it? Hehe. Super loving it and I kept going under different lights to try capturing the actual colour but it really does no justice. 

Well I was also given a discount thanks to Angeline! :D Hehe!


 Now, 2 weeks has gone by and surprisingly my under layer has not faded yet. Some of my friends who dyed pink at other salons experienced the colour fade off within 2 weeks! The platinum ash violet has faded a bit to a more blonde look. I would definitely go back there to touch up!


 Last Sunday & Baby made a decision to have steamboat @ home. So off we go to AMK hub's NTUC to get our groceries shopping. He even bought this 2 in 1 BBQ & steamboat set. Vroomed home & prepared the foods.

Yes I'm dieting but there's too much food and I didn't want them to go to waste :p Teehee~



 Alright I need to get some sleep right now cos my maid is off tomorrow & that means I'm gonna be awake early to take care of my naughty bundle of joy!


Annyeong & goodnights XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment