Tuesday, August 26, 2014

And if you need somebody


Yay! Finally I made the ultimate decision for Jarius' 1st birthday. The venue will be at NSRCC, National Service Resort Country Club. I engaged Baby's friend help on the booking as he is a member there. It does help a great deal in the savings!

After all, there is so much better although it's a tad hard to get there.

The array of facilities there & it allows catering will be more convenient & we don't need to worry about creating inconvenience to other lodgers.


 'Ahhh!' Yes he will repeat after me if I does that! He's slowly learning to mimic us so we must be careful not to instil bad impressions to him.

Google has been a great help to my motherhood, making it much more easier! I'm able to know when to introduce certain food to him & also what learning process should I start to teach him.

He's turning 10months in 3days but there's no signs of him teething which makes me a bit worried. After reading around some babies actually start teething even later.



Super love these wedges ^ Red & black velvet bought from Bkk.

Speaking of which, I'm flying in two weeks time. Baby will not be going with me cos he will be busy with his work :(


IF you realise, most of Jarius' pictures are blurred. Yes he is that active. Even changing diapers is becoming like the most difficult thing on Earth. Thus I've changed to Pull-ups for him. When he poos, I actually tear off the sides so the poo doesn't smear all over.



Last week with Sweetheart as we went sourcing for customised birthday cakes. To our dismay, the shop we wanted to order from doesn't make Mickey Mouse cakes because of some copyright thingy :(

As my hair starts to get brittle & breaks often, I decided to give Keratin treatment a try at Keen Hair Care Solution.

Headed down last Wednesday, was holding high hopes of getting my hair cured... But I was disappointed.


^ Above picture shows what happened to my hair aftermath. I don't have my before picture but previously it's still smooth & doesn't look that tragic :( I regretted not researching beforehand which I always do...

The keratin treatment they does is not suitable for too-overly damaged hair. So I googled when I got home and got to know there's actually many different types of Keratin hair treatment.

The supposedly treatment is to straighten hair as the hairstylist will straight-iron my hair after washing the treatment off. & the treatment actually emits chemicals during the process of ironing.

My hair is already chemically badly damaged hence it's unable to take such harsh procedure anymore.

Sigh, The worse part? My platinum ash base turns all yellow & gold-ish!!! I was in a shock when I left the salon & Baby kept laughing at me.



The outcome of my hair gone bad. Picture looks all okay but it's not. The colour looks like I just bleached, too yellow and yucky :( TAK BOLEH TAHAN!

Straight away, the next day I booked an appointment to Black Hair Salon for my stylist Nicky but he's too busy & I had to wait till Saturday.



Tadah~ Got a darker tone this round cos Nicky says it will not fade too quickly. Violet ash base. Below picture is more true to the actual colour.

Nicky trimmed off some of the really dried ends too. I guess I will need to do so for the next few months for my hair to resume it's healthy look.



Anyway I look much healthier in dark so I won't mind being in it for a couple of months before I go for blonde hair again ^^


Byeee~ I miss my ash blonde! 

No comments:

Post a Comment