Monday, January 4, 2016

Casio ZR-3500 x Rants


^ Photo taken with my new Casio ZR-3500, husband got it for me on the first day of the year :p

I sold off my older model ZR-1500. It definitely served me with all the beautiful photos taken. Being skeptical to upgrade cos I'm afraid it wouldn't perform the same way. Was amazed by it cos the ZR-3500 is really better in terms of make up mode & also the exterior functions. The make up mode is seemingly similar to that of TR-50 which I'm almost tempted to buy TR-60 it's predecessor.

Flipping up the screen 180degrees used to be a bit of a hassle. The new one is improved with a smooth flip up! It also comes with a front shutter which makes it so convenient to take selfies! :>



---- Today -----
Husband sent Jarius to school today while I prepared. He then came back to fetch me over to office. I don't go the office daily but occasionally to check everything. As Husb is more of a sales person so I handled more of the internal work.

I finally got myself an iPhone 6s Plus in rose gold. Thanks to Starhub as I'm a hubclub member (You are automatically a hubclub member if you have their mobile plan, broadband & cable tv), I'm entitled to renew my contract yearly & also got a $500 voucher for re-contract :>

 I preferred Samsung Note series so much but their battery always starts to fail me in less than a year which is a disappointment. Their newly launched Note 5 is worse because Samsung removed the option of removable batteries and SD card slots :( This makes it no difference from Apple's iPhones. In fact, IMO the iPhone finally wins over cos it's always never lag & the battery seems to serve well for longer period.

I didn't regret getting the iPhone 6s! I'm waiting for the jailbreak to be out though. Can't wait for my phone to be pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment