Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bluebay x Bridal shop hunting


I had my pre-wedding photo shoot at Taiwan with Bluebay. If you haven't heard of them, do google their splendid reviews! I feel their service towards customer are impeccable.

Sadly, they don't bundle in packages for actual day wedding in Singapore with the photoshoot but they do have a seperate package for that. When I signed up with them during BOWS road show at Dhoby Ghaut, their prices are pretty fixed and no bargaining. The pros are you don't have to worry about double standards!

I can't rave enough for my make up artist(Baby), because she has transformed me beautifully!


Her make up skills, & of course with my photographer professionalism, all my photos turned out really well! Husband was so awed he decided to top up to 100 photos for our album & almost made a rash decision of buying all of the soft copies!

I will only post out my photos after my wedding :p

~~~~~~~~~~~ Bridal Shop Hunt ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't really hunt for them, I just started googling everywhere for many many months. There's just too many shops out there & the bad reviews do scare me. My initial plan after the photo shoot, is to continue my actual day package with Blue bay. When I went down to have a look at their branch in Orchard Delfi, their selections are quite little and they don't suit to my taste :(

I shall leave out the names of two bridal shop which I went & did not satisfy me.

Currently I'm settled for at Bridal Affairs, with my coordinator Christin.



It is located within a hdb unit at Tampines. The only cons are we can't browse through the wedding gowns, I guess they have too many! Anyway from the few times I went to bridal shops, what you see and try is really different. The coordinator is really important to pick your desired gowns and the gowns that you would like. There really are too many gowns to choose from.

My first appointment with Bridal Affairs is good, Christin brought out a few dresses, each from their different category. She will also take note of what I like or don't like! There is no hard selling, I didn't place a deposit with her yet cos I wanted to view their evening gowns. On the 2nd appt, she took out a few evening gowns according to my preference to try on.

I then place a deposit for their 2 piece gown package. I can upgrade my package to their full one anytime if I need.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.
    Flower Girl Dresses

    ReplyDelete