Saturday, August 1, 2015

伱是我最重要的决定


Visited The Black Hair Salon the day before flying to Bali. Dyed my roots, even out the bright area with color treatment and did NP3 hair treatment for my damaged tresses.

Oh and I did cut my hair a few inches too, it's too frizzed out and most of them are broken anyway,
I really have to thank my hairstylist Nicky, as I almost wanted to change hair color but he advised me to just dye my roots and the parts that are dark.

I was actually updating my Bali trip but I got lazy. It's halfway done and I shall continue on Monday :p

Poor husband having very bad tooth ache :( Nothing can help him and I feel helpless. Sigh.


It will be a busy month up ahead, & I foresee it all the way till the end of year I guess? Cos it's exactly 100 days to my wedding dinner and there are still tons and tons of things to be done! I have yet to settle my gowns from bridal shops. Can't decide to take package or source everything one by one. Do I have the time? :(

To aid my dieting plans, I've signed up gym with Anytime fitness. They operate 24 hours which is great for a late sleeper like me.

Goodnights, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment