Monday, July 14, 2014

All about you you you


Yay! 4 more days and I'm flying off to Bangkok with Baby ^^ So happy cos finally I'm able to spend some good time with him. Usually he'll be overwhelmed by all the phone calls due to work! Of course, I will definitely miss my dear son ):

And in September I'm gonna fly there again with my secondary cliques! Not sure if Baby is going with us.


See! My son is losing all the fats T.T He's like getting less chubbier every day!


Baby took a series of photos of Jarius in the car few days back. And the captions are sent by him in whatsapp! He's really trying to be funny.


A family photo at Grandpa's place during Father's day celebration~ Oh Baby is not in the picture cos he's busy playing mahjong. & I miss Jarius QQ hair!


Currently I'm catching up on Boys over Flowers. Yes it's so nice even it's my second time watching it! Ok byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment