Friday, May 30, 2014

Wedding x Jarius


Sucky ): My purple hair has somewhat faded to a brownish ash tone. Well, my hair is very fried too I need to get a treatment done! 

I'm loving my current contact lens which is from Bangkok & I only gotten one pair of this design T.T Oh I still have over 10 pairs of lens yet to open.


~~~ Last Saturday: Jan & Kenny's wedding @ Ban Heng ~~~

Got my hair curled @ Keen Hair Care Solution located in Yishun. Forgotten to infrom the lady boss to curl inwards as I feel much older with curls facing out. Great catch up with most of my ex-colleagues! Yes I do miss them as they're all such a dear to me (: Shall visit them more often. 
       
~~~~~~

Jarius had his vaccination done yesterday at TMC Dr Ang. So he finished his expensive 6 months package of jabs there & I'm wondering if I should switch to Polyclinics or other clinic as it's so much more expensive at the current one :/ 

I'm loving most of Jarius' clothes bought at H&M! They're so affordable and good looking~ Some places are selling baby's clothes at such ridiculous price and the designs are all so ... zzz! 


It's so hard now a days to capture a decent photo with my Jarius cos he's too active and curious about everything that he's moving constantly :( 

I've been feeling so sleepy after I recovered from my 4 days of fever. 

Now that I've finished my antibiotics, shall start with my skinnymint teatox from tomorrow! Hehe~ Hopefully it works! 

Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment