Friday, April 25, 2014

S-A-H-M


So... I'm officially a stay-at-home-mom for a month. Teehees. Though most of the time it's Tina doing the jobs taking care of Jarius :p But I still feed home in the afternoon and plays with him.

Well, he's getting really cheeky cos basically he just want to grab anything and pops into his mouth! In another 4 days he will be turning 6 months... How time really flies! I should start to plan for his first birthday already, like the venue and theme is already making my head spin.


Few days ago which is Monday, I followed Baby to work and actually I should be continuing everyday but I caught a fever at night ): Sobs. Shall start to mug with him provided he wakes me up! Hmm.

Practically, my mind is in a blank, couldn't really think of what to write!


Oh ya, from yesterday I've been caught up with this new show (^) 步步惊情 which is a continuous drama of 步步惊心. For those who've yet to see should watch the first drama as the new one isn't fully up yet!


That's all for now and shall end off with my precious Baby who never failed to make me happy and always be there for me! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment