Friday, November 8, 2013

Hospital



First day - 29 Oct 2013

Feeling very sore on my freshly operated wound. Managed to sleep a bit after being wheeled into my ward to be stayed in the next few days. Nurses, doctors and promoters kept entering the room disrupting my sleep :/ Hmm.

Was feeling very hungry and thirsty all the way until lunch finally came in at noon... And I realized I couldn't eat at all because I would want to vomit ): I couldn't risk to vomit because of my wound.. 

Around evening, all my lovely friends came to visit ^^ Sweetheart reached first and she fed me for dinner, hehes x3 Nurse then came in and says that I must get down the bed and walk to the toilet because they removed the cathedral already. I swear it was hell after I got down to the floor! The pain was indescribable and I slowly moved to the toilet with their help... 




Thank you for all the gifts ! Erm, only managed to take one picture though! x.x Hahaha.


Finally everyone went back and I climbed back to the bed with the help of Baby~ I must be extremely heavy x.x Couldn't sleep well the whole night... Having bad back aches!


Second day - 30 Oct 2013

Handsome daddy with the handsome newborn ! x3




Doctor Ang came in early morning and informed that Jarius has jaundice X.X

Cannot rmb what went through on second day, hehe. I only knew that it's a chore getting out of bed.. I did walk around more though. The nurse told me it helps to rid of wind. 2nd uncle dropped by too for a short while in the afternoon. He exclaimed that Jarius looked exactly like me. Lols!

I still feel he looks more like Baby! The eyes~

Clique came by in the evening, hehes~



Naughty daddy loves to disturb Jarius! Haha~

Third day - 31 Oct 2013

Supposed to be discharged today but Doctor Ang said Jarius jaundice went up and need to stay-in and go under the light. So Baby and I decided to stay for a day more too since we can claim one more day from medisave but still need to top up a sum.

As I'm supposed to discharge, Nurse came to remove the big plaster that's suppose to put pressure on my wound so I won't feel too much pain. Then she helped to put on my binder to help me move around. Dr. Paul came too and checked.

I can walk better and I kept walking to and fro between my room and the nursery because Jarius is under the light ):


Baby lie on the bed while I sat in the chair to watch teevee. Lols. Bully me ah! Evidence~

Teehees. Sweetheart came over after work. We walked to Delifrance to get my fruit tart but it's out of stock :( Back to ward and watched Paranormal Activity 4 on the teevee.

Fourth day - 1st Nov 2013

Anticipating for Doctor's good news if Jarius can be discharged that day. Me & Baby was waiting impatiently by the nursery's window for the jaundice results. Suddenly I saw the nurse push Jarius out of the light & YAY he can be out with us :D

Quickly went back to the room, pack-up and changed. Bills came. Ohya, many people delivered that day and they are in need of rooms and the head of nurse is panicked :/ Nurse helped to carry Jarius down to lobby.


Finally HOME SWEET HOME~ I thought I can have a good rest but there's too much things to do & pack X.X Confinement nanny reached shortly after.

That's all for naoooo~ Brain juice is finished just by thinking back of the days, ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment